Friday, July 16, 2010

The day in the life of a jobless wonder!

Hey Hey internet land.  Coming to you live from her jobless life, Tara!!!
  STOP!  No more self loathing online.  It is so unattractive of a woman.  I completely apologize.
If I wasn't unemployed how could I spend so much time coming up with great things to write about.  Like spending my whole day watching Veronica Mars on my Netflix all day!  When I say all day I mean all day!  Three seasons consisting of 22 episodes each since Sunday and only 8 episodes away from completing all three seasons to make the series.  That's pretty pathetic.  When I joked about looking for motivation on facebook, I wasn't kidding.  I need to get me a J.O.B. peeps.
    Good news is I got my copy of Rise of the Deva'shi here and I am going to finish it up and give you a review.  Soon.  I think I can tackle that project.  Well I am signing out now.  I apologize again for a crappy day and no "quote" for yesterday!

   Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment